29 December 2004

The Blog of Eternal Disappointment - A New Hope

Well, it's been a while since my last update, my little virtual friends. What's been happening, I hear you ask, full of anticipation and barely contained excitement...

Where do I begin? OK, a quick rundown:

1. Currently seeing someone else. She's nice. She's clean. She has her own teeth and a car. We'll see how long it takes for it to go horribly, horribly wrong.
2. Was given £200 by my Dad for Christmas to buy an i-Pod. Spent it on beer. Arse.
3. Vowed never to drink Champagne again. (You know who you are...)
4. Erm, that's it.
5. Oh yes, bought the remake of Dawn of the Dead on DVD. (See http://blogeternaldisappointment.blogspot.com/2004/11/payday-dubbya-dawn-of-dead-and-george.html for the full, shocking story.) Kind of wish I hadn't now. On careful and considered reflection, it is a bit shit, isn't it?

So, that's my update. Worth waiting for? Of course not.

I shall post again at some point soon on the following subjects:

Women and Films
The secrets of Magic - revealed!
Cats - good, bad or just plain evil?
Is excessive punctuation ever justifiable????
My favourite websites
Self-flaggelation - is it right?

I foresee that the New Year will bring many posts and a cornucopia of dazzling insights into human frailty and our never-ending quest for that elusive state, 'happiness'.
Long may disappointment reign!

No comments: