29 December 2004

Readers Poll

I'm curious as to how many people actually read this thing.
Obviously, there's the bearded devil, the ruinor of potential relationships, the cyber-hussy, Bad Rat and a few others who really have too much time on their hands, but other than that how big is my actual readership?

Obviously, I could do stuff like add a counter or something, but I really can't be arsed as there's simply too much bourbon in the world for me to commit to something so straightforward.

Therefore, I want to start a poll of readers. It's really simple. What you do is click on the little link at the bottom of this post that says 'comments' and you, well, leave a comment.
It may be "Hi".
Alternatively, "I love your site - can I have your babies?". (To which I will reply 'Join the sizeable queue.' My desirability is at an all-time high.)
Possibly, it could read "You pathetic piece of shit time-wasting sad bastard. Get a life and stop being a twat."

Whatever your level of communication, leave a message because it seems that at the moment I'm merely writing these posts for the benefit of people that I speak to virtually every other day anyway.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love your site. I want to have your babies but I am well past my sell by date....

Anonymous said...

It's alright. I've seen better, but not many.

Speak to you later. No, really. I know where you live.

Dan said...

"Anonymous said...
Hi, I love your site. I want to have your babies but I am well past my sell by date...."

I'm not that fussy, to be honest. Really. Plus, I have been rated in the past as scoring 25 out of 10 in certain 'areas'. Quite how someone can score 25 out of 10 is beyond me (as well as being mathematically impossible) but I'm not going to knock that kind of feedback. I digress...

"Anonymous said...
It's alright. I've seen better, but not many.

Speak to you later. No, really. I know where you live."

And I know where you live too. In fact I'm there right now, sitting at your PC, drinking your gin and wearing your Battle Royale t-shirt while you're sitting looking at a CCTV monitor. I may leave you a present...

Anonymous said...

25 out of ten, are you sure you heard that correct and there isn't a point missing (2.5)? Love your site, I however do not wish to have your babies as I have seen how you look after your lighter let alone a child.

Peeved Michelle said...

Hi. I'm fresh out of funny comments.

Dan said...

I can happily confirm that it was indeed 25 out of 10. Such a 'score' should not be sniffed at. I am confused by the 'lighter' comment. Not sure who it is...

Nerat, I can confirm that you are the 'ruinor of potential relationships'. If I mention the Sunrooms, a lovely young artist called Sarah, and you running off down the highstreet and trying to start a fight with a policeman, then I think that will be explanation enough. Shame on you.

Also, I now have comments from a young lady called Michelle who hails from America (check out her blog, it's definitely worth a look). God bless you! It's official folks, B.E.D. is now international. Huzzah!

Cindy-Lou said...

Hey there, I'm a first timer, followed Michelle over from Peevishness and Botheration.
I like what I see, so I thought I'd post a comment. Plus I'm drunk. I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Is it true that you are a distant relative of the Boston Strangler?

Anonymous said...

Check out this site.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/12/07/rat_brain_flies_jet/

The proof is in the pudding as they say. Not only bad but highly intelligent to boot.

Anonymous said...

Well I read it, but the phrase cyber-hussy rings a bell, so that could possibly be me.

Anonymous said...

I love your site, I really like you and I want to have your hairy beary babies x